- 2nd Round Request for Applications (RFA) -Research Grants for Rapid Response Studies 07/01/2012
- Open Graduate Research Assistant Position 5/23/2012
- First Trainees Join the Center 5/16/2012
- We have recruited our first three trainees in systems science applications to public health.
- Summer Course: Complex Systems And Obesity In Human Populations 4/18/2012
- July 2-July 6
- 2 open job positions in the Center 3/4/2012
- Positions:Assistant to Director and Center Coordinator.
- New trainee recruitment in the spring of 2012 Updated 2/23/2012
- New policy for predoctoral trainee recruitment. Predoctoral positions available now.
- Inaugural Request for Applications for Pilot Project Grants
RESEARCH GRANTS FOR RAPID RESPONSE STUDIES
2012 2nd Round Request for Applications (RFA)
The Johns Hopkins Global Center on Childhood Obesity (JHGCCO) is seeking applications to jumpstart systems-oriented childhood obesity research in a rapidly changing physical and policy environment by supporting opportune rapid response pilot projects with timelines that would not allow funding through the regular NIH review cycles.
We invite applications from
investigators in the
Up to 3 projects this round, each at $20,000 to
$30,000 total costs, will be funded. A Study Concept
Summary is due on July 22, 2012, and invited full
proposals are due on August 31, 2012.
Up to 3 projects this round, each at $20,000 to $30,000 total costs, will be funded. A Study Concept Summary is due on July 22, 2012, and invited full proposals are due on August 31, 2012.
1. Full JHGCCO-RRPC RFA 07-01-12 download
2. Potential Collaborators at the Center download
3. Biosketch Sample download
4. Summary of the informational conference call download